Reduced registration rates for Scientific Meetings and Courses
FREE Online access to The American Journal of Pathology (AJP) with an option to add a print subscription at a discounted rate.
FREE Online access to The Journal of Molecular Diagnostics (JMD) with an option to add a print subscription at a discounted rate.
- ASIP Regular Members in good standing (at the time of article submission) who are Corresponding Authors of an accepted article in AJP or JMD receive a discount on author page charges and can take advantage of a $500 discount on AJP Open Access fees. (NOTE: This benefit is not available for Next-Generation Scientist, Trainee, Associate or Emeritus members). ASIP Regular and Next-Generation Scientist members receive waived submission charges ($50 savings)
- Members can apply to receive FREE CME credit for attending the ASIP Annual Meeting
- FREE print subscription to the Society Newsletter ASIP Pathways
- Reduced subscription rates to The FASEB Journal, Annual Reviews and select Elsevier Publications
- FREE member access to the online FASEB Directory of Members, which includes ASIP as well as FASEB constituent societies member names and contact information in a searchable online format for over 125,000 scientists
- Reduced registration rate to the JMD CME Program in Molecular Diagnostics
- Exclusive FREE access to the Online ASIP Digital Library featuring presentations and educational materials from previously held ASIP Events
- Scientific Interest Groups
Scientific Interest Groups represent the diverse research interests of the ASIP membership. These subsections are responsive to the needs and specialty interests of their respective ASIP constituents by providing assistance in program development at the annual meeting and networking opportunities for young investigative pathologists. At present, subsections include the following areas:
- Eligibility to apply for ASIP Awards and Honors
- Public Affairs Representation through FASEB and the ASIP Research and Science Policy Committee
- Eligibility to be a voting member of ASIP Committees and Tasks Forces
- Eligibility to be considered for elected offices
- FASEB Society Member Benefits
A complete listing of benefits for members of the constituent societies of FASEB (PDF) including public affairs, publications, meetings and conferences, career resources, insurance and credit card programs.
ASIP is a member of the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology (FASEB), a coalition of 30 independent societies that plays an active role in lobbying for the interests of 125,000 biomedical scientists.